The CPA Series check valves feature adjustable cracking pressures enabling instrumentation and process system designers and installers to fine tune cracking pressures to more precisely meet system requirements.
- MAWP: Up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Temperature: -40 to 375°F (-40 to 190°C)
- Flow Coefficients: 0.35 and 1.20
- Body Materials: 316 SS, Alloy 400 and brass
- O-ring Materials: Fluorocarbon FKM, Nitrile, low-temp Nitrile, ethylene propylene, and perfluorocarbon elastomer FFKM.
- Cracking Pressures: 3 to 50, 50 to 150, 150 to 350, and 350 to 600.
- End Connections: Male and Female NPT and BSPT
- End Connection Sizes: 1/4 and 1/2 in.
Check valves are test with Nitrogen to confirm cracking and reseal pressures and for seat seal up to 1000 psig.