FATE Foundation, in partnership with Facebook Nigeria for a second-year running, has opened up applications for her Port Harcourt stream of the 2019 “Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Digital Programme” scheduled year round.
Facebook is providing sponsorship support to cover the N200,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for the selected 40 entrepreneurs all through the 4-week Programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
To qualify, entrepreneurs must be:
- Graduates with startups that have already launched.
- Computer literate.
- Aged 18-35 years.
- Have access to a digitally-enabled device.
- You will also be required to upload relevant documents as indicated.
Structure and Curriculum:
Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
Application Opened for Port Harcourt.
Additional Post Programme Benefits:
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Lagos I: February 18, 2019 – March 14, 2019
Ilorin: March 25, 2019 – April 18, 2019
Port Harcourt: April 29, 2019 – May 23, 2019
Ogun state: June 10, 2019 – July 4, 2019
Benin: July 15, 2019 – August 8, 2019
Kaduna: August 19, 2019 -September 12, 2019
Aba: September 23, 2019 – October 17, 2019
Lagos II: October 28, 2019 -November 21, 2019
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.
Click here to get started.
Sunday, 20th October 2019.