Do you spend restless nights thinking of how to create sustainable solutions for social impact in Africa?
If so, the CcHUB Design Fellowship is for you.
About the Program:
The 2019 CcHUB Design Fellowship is a 6-month paid immersive training and mentorship programme for recent graduates looking to further improve the economic prosperity in Africa through design-inspired innovations.
By the start of the fellowship in July 2019, a fellow must:
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be 30 years or younger.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be based in Rwanda or Nigeria.
This is a unique opportunity to build your HCD mindset through immersive inquiry learning supported by experts and seasoned designers. Get ready to spend time in between the CcHUB Design Lab, communities and partner organization offices as you work on real-life projects and programmes that help influence.
- Better outcomes of projects focused on demand-side challenges and behaviour change.
- Expanded capabilities through collaboration for both public agencies and corporates.
- Improved processes that introduce feedback loop and opportunity for improvement.
- Increased equity to strengthen buy-in and ownership amongst stakeholders.
Duration of Program:
How to Apply:
Click here to get started.
Applications close 10 May 2019.