DISHEARTENING! Secondary School Student Burnt Beyond Recognition In Kano (Graphic Photo) – Daily Parrots Nigeria

Image result for Graduate Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Pics

A young man has been killed following a fire outbreak at a building in Kano state, according to reports.
It was gathered that the deceased, a fresh secondary school graduate who was waiting for admission into the university, was burnt beyond recognition following the inferno which was said to have started in the building after a domestic accident.  View discretion

The victim could not be saved even as the residents tried to rescue him. His charred remains was recovered from the building after the outbreak. May his soul rest in peace.  If you may recall, a  fire outbreak occurred on Saturday, December 29th, at the general hospital mortuary at Enugwu Ukwu in Njikoka Local Government Area of Anambra State. Over 50 corpses deposited in the morgue were burnt in the fire.

Image result for Graduate Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Pics

Though the management of the hospital was yet to make an official statement on the incident as at the time of filing this report, it was speculated that about 50 corpses were in the mortuary.

 

There were deafening wailing as families that have corpses of their loved ones deposited in the morgue could not control their emotions as most of the corpses were burnt beyond recognition. Sunday Sun gathered that the high number of corpses involved in the incident might not be unconnected with a rule that forbids burial rites in the state in the month of December. 24 hours after fire outbreak ravaged 100 lock-up shops in Akure, the Ondo State capital, two siblings were roasted to death by another mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in the metropolis.

Image result for Graduate Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak. Graphic Pics

The siblings, two-year-old ltunu and four-year-old Damilare Omolere, were left in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister, while their parents went out. While their father, Bode, traveled out of the state, their mother, Blessing, was equally not at home on the sad day.

The eldest child equally left the toddlers alone in the house only to return later to find the house engulfed in flames. Sources said the fire may have been caused by a candle that was left on the table by their sister before she left the house.

Similarly, the President of the Association of Office Documents and Computers, Elizabeth Aina, 52, whose shop was among the 100 lock-up shops gutted by fire last week has died of heart attack four days after the incident.The husband, Jacob Aina who confirmed the death of the mother of his five, adding that she owned two of the shops razed by the fire.

What are your thoughts on this? Kindly leave a comment

Source link

Hits: 1

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos

11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos

Nigerian Pastor Omotoso Didn't Rape His Victims But Had Consensual Sex With Them - Group Claims.

Nigerian Pastor Omotoso Didn’t Rape His Victims But Had Consensual Sex With Them – Group Claims.