Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI), Oyo State, is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session See the requirements and how to apply for Dominican University post UTME form below.
Admissions into the Dominican University Ibadan for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is on-going.
DUI Admission Requirements.
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
SEE ALSO: List of Courses Offered by Dominican University Ibadan + Requirements.
How to Apply for Dominican University Post UTME Form.
Forms are available at the Admissions office for collection at the rate of #7,500. For further information, please log-on to the Dominican University, Ibadan official website: www.dui.edu.ng or call: 0905-558-8867, 0905-558-8866, 0903-000-1712