FUNAI post UTME result is Out : The management of the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) has released the results of candidates that participated in its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) just concluded post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released their results.
FUNAI post UTME results have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Check FUNAI Post UTME Result.
To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below:
- Go to FUNAI post UTME result checking portal at “Check PUTME Screening Result”
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment option: BankIT (Card payment ) or Generate invoice
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your etranzact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal and enter your “Etranzact PIN”
- Proceed to check your PUTME screening result.
Note: Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk. The University would not be held liable for it.
PLEASE, BE WARNED!