*LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise online application has been extended to August 15th, 2019.
**Candidates of Lagos State Origin are hereby informed that the download and registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise will hold between Friday 9th August and Monday 19th August, 2019. Check ›› LASPOTECH Indigenship Verification Exercise for Lagos State Indigenes.
Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites eligible candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2019/2020 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 in addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME.
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm on 11th August, 2019.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
e-mail:** [email protected]