The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is now selling forms for admission into its refresher course for School Of Post Basic Accident & Emergency/Paediatric Nursing Programmes 2019.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the refresher course of the the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School Of Post Basic Accident & Emergency/Paediatric Nursing Programmes.
DURATION OF THE COURSE: Four weeks.
ACCOMODATION: – The course is non-residential.
UITH Post Basic Refresher Course Admission Requirements.
- Must have a specialty nursing training in Accident and Emergency/Paediatrics in Accredited Post Basic Nursing Schools.
- Have at least five years post qualification experience and yet to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for UITH Post Basic Refresher Course Admission.
- Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Web: www.uith.org
- Application forms must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira only (# 5,000.00) only or fifty US Dollars ($50.00) for foreign applicants. This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Ilorin.
- All completed application forms are to reach the coordinators of School of Post Basic Nursing (A & E/Paediatrics) University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin on or before February, 30th 2019.
Click here to download the form
NB: Course fee will be communicated in due course.
Selection is on first come first serve basis.