See how you can apply for the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Hostel Accommodation [HALL 2, 4, 5 (ANNEX), 6 7 (MOORE ROAD), 8 & 9] for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) who are interested in Hostel Accommodation for 2018/2019 Academic Session, to kindly follow the steps below
- Ensure you have paid your fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Log on to www.unicalhostels.com and click on “Hostel Application”. You will be requested to enter your school fees receipt number or the e-transact number, then click on “verify”.
- Upon successful verification of your fee payment, the online form would display for you to complete the form and submit.
- The list of those whose application have been considered for hostel accommodation will be published concurrently. If your name is on the published list, kindly proceed to micro finance bank to purchase scratch card at N16,500.00
- Having paid for your accommodation space successfully, get two file jackets and write your NAME, MATRIC NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER & DEPARTMENT on each file. Also attach passport photograph on each file, with a photocopy of your fees receipt and evidence of Hostel fee payment.
- Submit your file at the office of the Dean of Students at the Student Affairs Division.
Please note that the portal opens from 13 February, 2019 and closes 25th February, 2019. Only those who applied on-line would be considered for hostel space.